Sunday 24 November 2013

Favour bags and crimbo films

It's Christmas!! I've got Scrooge on the telly, and I'm crafting the favour bags for my sisters wedding, with lovely sticks of cinnamon, so the smell and the films are completely Christmassy. My step dad is even going to get us mince pies and cream!! Whoop whoop. Love it.

I have concluded I should have come up with a quicker design for the bags, they're taking ages. Tell you what, if anyone leaves them at the end of the meal I'll be collecting them back - no way any of these are going to waste.

I've been mat and layering, then tying ribbon, balls and cinnamon onto them. Marianne choose the photos, so they'll act as favour bags as well as place settings.

Love the set up for the dogs as well, looks like Dylan's harem!




No comments: