Friday 20 September 2013

Ally pally

Well, another fab weekend ahead, the Ally pally weekend is upon us!! Looking forward to seeing the gang again, having a good giggle, and crafting. And I've got some lovely things to play with. In fact, if you saw hels today, the wonderful mdf blanks she was using? Did you see em? Well, that's what I've got to play with. Hooray. I've attached a couple of pics with one of the plaques I've decorated. 

I didn't have any decorative paper - so I've made my own. Paint and stamps does the trick. The bottom half is a mask and cosmic shimmer dimensional paste. 

The background is a layer of light paint, with a couple of different colours sponged over the top. I love the flowers - they are part of the art part range from Wendy vecchi, with the matching stamps.

I'll share more photos of the weekend. 



1 comment:

whyducks said...

Lovely!