Saturday 31 August 2013

Ribbon weaving

This was my favourite card from the POD shows.  I love the way you can use this die for weaving your ribbon.  It looks really effective and makes the frame sit proud, so really creating depth.  This was quite an easy card to make as well.  All I did was cut the frame, using the smaller lattice die in the centre, matted and layered the paper and card and then added a sentiment in the centre!  How simple is that.  I did do a little distressing as well around the edges of the paper - but really that was it.  Simple but very effective.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Leonie. Lovely card beautiful in it's simplicity.

Hope you had a wonderful, wonderful birthday yesterday with lots of lovely prezzies and loads of cake.

Love Val in Spain x

Anonymous said...

What a pretty card, I love it!

Hope your birthday was great and you enjoyed lots of cake!

Katie-Louise