Tuesday 11 June 2013

Masking techniques

I have decided to share two of my cards from one of my recent articles in Cardmaking and papercraft magazine (the full instructions will be in the mag if you would like to know how ive done the projects). However, I like to out them on here as well, as I can share more photos with you.

The first one is using the stamps from my hand drawn collection. The tree stamp has been designed to be used for every season, and the flowers can be used to stamp on the tree, or as I have done on this card - use to cover your fields full of blossom.

I stamped the words first, and then made a mask for them - so when they were covered and the tree was over stamped, the words stand proud. 

I love the button I have used for embellishing - these are beautiful and thread around your ribbon perfectly. 







If you would like any of the products I have used in this project please check out my web site:

www.leoniepujol.co.uk


4 comments:

l00pyscraftcreations said...

leonie thats a fabulous stamp, love it. now just need to figure out where to buy the stamp?

Leonie pujol said...

It's available on my web site, thank you so much, I'm so pleased you like it.
Hopefully, this is the link:
http://www.leoniepujol.co.uk/catalog/stamps-accessories-leonie-pujol-stamps-c-8_93.html

Ann said...

yey great stamp Leonie definitely on my wish list! thanks

Rossella said...

Beautiful project, Leonie
Rosie x