Tuesday 11 June 2013

Masking no 2



This project - again found in Cardmaking and papercraft magazine. This one is made up of layers - can you see at the back one of the fantastic masks. This gives depth to your piece, and makes it individual:

Over the top of the paint and mask I have stamped - but the tricky part of this project is to mask only the word "letters" so this stands out from the main image - especially as it is part of one big, and beautiful, stamp. 

Layers of paint, ribbon and embellishments complete this piece.

Join me every month in Cardmaking and papercrafts - and of course have a nosey at my web site if you would the crafty wonders I have used.




1 comment:

Luvcreatincards said...

Hi Leoni,
This project looks lovely - I live in France so can't easily get the Cardmaking and Papercrafts magazine here. Can you please tell me which edition of the magazine this project appeared in, so that I can try to order a back copy of it.
Thanks
Susanne