Friday 19 October 2012

Samples for C&C.....

Thank you all for contacting me regarding making samples for Hayley on C&C.  The response was absolutely amazing.  And the standard of your work is fantastic.  Honestly, I was so impressed.  We have some damn fine crafters out there don't we.  I have picked 5 people to email Hayley.  I am so sorry those of you not contacted this time, but I have been inspired so please watch out for more shout outs like this one! I have idea's up my sleeve.  Lets hope the idea's manage to work their way out and my sleeves don't just get longer!!

Thank you again, it was so difficult, I just had to go for it, because honestly you were all fantastic xxx

3 comments:

Diane said...

Thanks for the fab chance you gave us all Leonie !! It's always worth a try !!

hugs Diane xx

DeBe said...

Tough job but somebody had to do it! Well done to the successful 5! Denyse x

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners.